© Copyright Seterus, Inc. 2013
Seterus, Inc.’s website pages might contain other proprietary notices and copyright information that should be observed.
Seterus is a trademark of Seterus, Inc.
Please note that laws concerning use and marking of trademarks or product names vary by country.
Always consult a local attorney for additional guidance.
Last Updated: July, 2013
Fair Use guidelines for use and reference of Seterus trademarks
Seterus reserves all rights of ownership of its trademark.
Use of Seterus logos
Seterus carefully limits the use of its logos. No other company may use Seterus logos unless it has
the express written permission of Seterus, or is licensed by Seterus to do so.
Fair use of Seterus trademarks
"Fair use" of Seterus trademarks, that is, use by a third party without express permission or
license, is limited to text-only references to Seterus trademarks, and excludes Seterus logos.
In such references, you must be truthful, must not disparage Seterus, and must not mislead the public.
You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Seterus and your company, its products, and its services.
Use of "Seterus" as a company name
"Seterus” - in text - is both a trademark of Seterus, Inc. and an abbreviation of its company name. When "Seterus" is used
to identify the company Seterus, Inc., it is called a trade name. Trade name usage typically applies when referring to a company
as opposed to a particular product. It is permissible to use Seterus as a possessive if you are referring to Seterus the
company. In that case the name does not identify goods or services (which are legally the domain of trademarks).
Incorrect use of Seterus trademark
- Do not omit a footnote/attribution for the Seterus trademark.
- Do not alter the approved Seterus trademark.
- Do not create any new logo for Seterus.
- Do not incorporate Seterus into your company's product names.
- Do not incorporate Seterus into the root domain of any website owned by your company.
- Do not misspell when using the name Seterus in text.
- Do not use tagline with the Seterus logo.
- Do not connect your company name with Seterus.
- Do not use Seterus as a noun or in the plural form.
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize Seterus.